Thursday, July 15, 2010

Will Strong Has an Art Show

That's right folks, I'm having an art show.  To become an official graduate of the BYU Illustration Program I need to have a BFA Final Art Show to demonstrate how far I've come in the program and just how much I've learned (hopefully very far and very much.)

The show will be held in main floor gallery of the Harris Fine Arts Center (HFAC) on BYU Campus from July 17 through July 30.  A reception (big art party) will be held in the same location on Tuesday, July 20 from 6:00-8:00 pm.

The show is called "Monsters Make Me Happy" and it will be full of children's illustrations and plush toys all of my own creation.  So bring the kids (it's really for them after all.)

If you're in the Provo, Utah area and want to attend then come on down.  You'll see lots of stuff like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment